SCHEDULE OF EVENTS:
- July 7, 2012, Saturday:
- South San Francisco Conference Center, 255 South Airport
Blvd., South San Francisco, CA. (650) 877-8787.
- Donation: $75.00 per person.
- No-Host Cocktail / Photos: 6:00PM - 7:00PM
- Dinner : 7:00PM - 8:00PM
- Dance / Program : 8:00PM -12:30AM
- Attire: Semi-Formal or Filipino Attire
Conference Center Website for more info includes info on lodging
- Advisory for lodging: we have an arrangement with
Suites Hotel – San Francisco Airport, 250 Gateway Blvd., South San
Francisco, CA for the following special room rates for suites on July 6,
7 and 8: King Bed : $119/night and 2 Double: $129/night. There is free
shuttle transportation from the hotel to the South SF Conf Center and
return. More info on making reservations to be provided at a later date.
- July 8, 2012, Sunday:
(Hawaiian Luau, SF Style) AND GAMES
AT THE PARK - 9:30am to 4:00pm, Eucalyptus Picnic Areas 3 and 4, Coyote
Point Recreation Area, 1701 Coyote Point Drive, San Mateo, CA.
- Hawaiian attire strongly recommended.
- Hosted by your friendly San Francisco Bay Area Association of CC
- For any questions, call (510)489-6403 or send an
Visit Camiling Colleges Alumni Reunion By The Bay 2012
for more info.